The previous branding for this London law firm was very basic, lacked professionalism, and was out of alignment with the quality of the service that they provide. The rebrand needed to help them to stand out from their competitors and come across as modern & approachable to attract new talent to the firm.
The aim was to create a professional and intentional logo suite that would elevate the brand; bringing it into alignment with the quality of their services. This was to enhance their brand trust and give people a good understanding of what they can expect from the firm, just from seeing their visuals.
Through undertaking a competitor visual analysis we saw that:
• Competitors had simple colours palettes with only 1-2 main colours
• Popular colours included shades of grey, orange & red
• Logos were generally composed of standard, corporate fonts with not much customisation
We therefore decided to:
• Create a complete colour palette that included primary, secondary and accent colours
• Utilise their original pink colour within the palette to be memorable, stand out, and come across as forward thinking & modern
• Create a logo that was distinct from the sometimes stuffy/corporate styles common among other law firms, and instead is professional, modern and includes an abstract favicon icon.
The overall style of the logo suite was modern, forward thinking, friendly and approachable. This enabled their branding to be memorable and unique, and feel like a place people would like to work at.
We achieved this by creating a simple yet memorable logo, using modern and approachable fonts.
Their brand has been elevated and the result is a visual identity that is bold, modern, and professional. They are now able to visually communicate the quality of their services as well as their business values, enabling them to attract higher paying clients and more talent to the firm.
"Tara was efficient and understood what we wanted. She was really friendly and easy to talk to and although we didn’t go with her first set of logos, she listened to our feedback and came up with exactly what we wanted. Our new branding and website portrays us as fresh, modern and professional. We feel you really hit the mark with representing us as a London company with ambition to grow!"